National Award winning actress Vidya Balan Saturday confessed her love for football is just limited to Argentinian forward Lionel Messi’s good looks.
“I just know Messi because he is good looking! My friends tell me when Messi’s game will be telecast, that time I switch on the TV and watch…else I don’t have any interest,” she admitted to reporters here while promoting her forthcoming release “Bobby Jasoos”.
The detective comedy revolves around a female character. While Vidya plays the female lead, Ali Fazal plays the male lead. The film is directed by Samar Shaikh and is co-produced by actress Dia Mirza and her beau Sahil Sangha.
The actress met Bengali superstar Prosenjit Chatterjee, fondly called Bumba da, at his residence here. She said the two were keen to work together but no suitable script had come their way yet.
“I told him that today (Saturday) Bobby has come to meet Kakababu (one of Prosenjit’s popular on-screen characters adapted from a series of novels).
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Bumba da has encouraged me a lot. I know him from ‘Parineeta’ days and the late Rituparno Ghosh wanted to make a film with the two of us and we always discuss that he is no more but we should work together sometime…but we don’t know when that will be possible. We haven’t received a script which we both like…,” she said, adding the actor wishes her via sms before every release.
“Bobby Jasoos” will hit the theatres July 4.