National Award winning actress Vidya Balan Saturday confessed her love for football is just limited to Argentinian forward Lionel Messi’s good looks.
“I just know Messi because he is good looking! My friends tell me when Messi’s game will be telecast, that time I switch on the TV and watch…else I don’t have any interest,” she admitted to reporters here while promoting her forthcoming release “Bobby Jasoos”.
The detective comedy revolves around a female character. While Vidya plays the female lead, Ali Fazal plays the male lead. The film is directed by Samar Shaikh and is co-produced by actress Dia Mirza and her beau Sahil Sangha.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The actress met Bengali superstar Prosenjit Chatterjee, fondly called Bumba da, at his residence here. She said the two were keen to work together but no suitable script had come their way yet.
“I told him that today (Saturday) Bobby has come to meet Kakababu (one of Prosenjit’s popular on-screen characters adapted from a series of novels).
“Bumba da has encouraged me a lot. I know him from ‘Parineeta’ days and the late Rituparno Ghosh wanted to make a film with the two of us and we always discuss that he is no more but we should work together sometime…but we don’t know when that will be possible. We haven’t received a script which we both like…,” she said, adding the actor wishes her via sms before every release.
“Bobby Jasoos” will hit the theatres July 4.