Fitoor actor Aditya Roy Kapoor has been seen in many films, but this is the first time that the actor will be seen doing a full-fledged dance film for the first time.
Katrina and Aditya were in Delhi to launch the song ‘Pashmina’ from their films. The song, which has been liked by many, has the duo showing fine contemporary moves.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
When asked about his experience of dancing with Katrina, Aditya said, “I was really excited to do a dance song with Katrina Kaif. It is a different kind of dance form which is choreographed by Bosco. Bosco has choreographed more than 480 songs in his career so far. That was a big challenge and that is what was exciting about it. We merely had 2-3 days for practice and I haven’t done that many songs so I said we’d do it, but Katrina said that we needed 10 days for practice. She really helped me through because she has so much of experience in dance.” (Read: If my film requires nudity, it will have it, says ‘Fitoor’ director Abhishek Kapoor)
The actor first interviewed Katrina as a VJ when the actress during “Humko Deewana Kar Gaye”. When asked how surreal it was to be acting with her, Aditya said, “It’s been like quiet a journey.
“I didn’t know back at that time that I wanted to be an actor, so I didn’t have secret desires of romancing her on screen. It’s been almost 11 years since we did that interview, it does feel surreal in a way that I’m acting with her.”
Katrina is a senior to Aditya in terms of movies and acting. When asked if Aditya ever felt that her presence would take away the limelight from him, he promptly said, “You can’t go into a film trying to hog the limelight or win a scene, because them I think you are defeating the purpose of making a film. Whoever has to shine more than the other should shine if it is required by the film and you are signing on for that. You can’t get on the set and try to outdo your co-star. You have to help him so he helps you back. That’s the way I look at films. I feel privileged to be a part of film that she is a part of.” (Also read: Katrina Kaif approached me for ‘Fitoor’ role: Abhishek Kapoor)
“We have both been in the industry for almost the same amount of time but she (Katrina) has done five times the films I have done. So with virtue of that she has a lot more experience in films and with that brings a certain amount of wisdom. There is a lot to learn from her and we call her Ninja,” he added.
Katrina has always entertained her fans with her fascinating dance moves. Earlier she enthralled her fans with her dance in the songs of ‘Dhoom 3’ and this time again she is garnering all the attention.
Katrina said, “Bosco helped me understand and find my passion for dance. I’ll always be grateful to him for that because it really is one of my passions now. It gives me so much joy.”
Katrina also said that she doesn’t mind taking the credit for the movie, since it was she who wanted Abhishek to make this film which is based on Charles Dicken’s novel ‘Great Expectations’. The actress had read the novel during her school days.
Directed by Abhishek Kapoor, ‘Fitoor’ also starring Tabu as Katrina’s on screen mother will release on February 12.