The ‘Dhoom’ actor said that he was never offered the lead role in ‘Shuddhi’. “I was never offered Shuddhi,” said Aamir Khan at Chale Chalo special screening in Mumbai as reported by Bollywood Hungama.
The film, which is Karan Johar’s interpretation of Amish Tripathi’s ‘Immortals of Meluha’, has been temporarily shelved after its lead pair Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor Khan walked out citing date issues.
The film was earlier delayed after Hrithik Roshan was recuperating from his brain surgery. Post that Hrithik Roshan gave bulk dates to ‘Bang Bang’ co starring Katrina Kaif and said he was dropping out of the project as it was ‘unfair’ to keep on delaying it. Soon after that, Kareena Kapoor Khan too walked out of the project.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Apart from Aamir Khan, Bollywood hunk Salman Khan is touted to be playing the male lead in the film.
The film will be directed by ‘Agneepath’ director Karan Malhotra.