Bollywood’s Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan said that he was never offered Karan Johar’s ambitious project ‘Shuddhi’.
The ‘Dhoom’ actor said that he was never offered the lead role in ‘Shuddhi’. “I was never offered Shuddhi,” said Aamir Khan at Chale Chalo special screening in Mumbai as reported by Bollywood Hungama.
The film, which is Karan Johar’s interpretation of Amish Tripathi’s ‘Immortals of Meluha’, has been temporarily shelved after its lead pair Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor Khan walked out citing date issues.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The film was earlier delayed after Hrithik Roshan was recuperating from his brain surgery. Post that Hrithik Roshan gave bulk dates to ‘Bang Bang’ co starring Katrina Kaif and said he was dropping out of the project as it was ‘unfair’ to keep on delaying it. Soon after that, Kareena Kapoor Khan too walked out of the project.
Apart from Aamir Khan, Bollywood hunk Salman Khan is touted to be playing the male lead in the film.
The film will be directed by ‘Agneepath’ director Karan Malhotra.