“I have been misquoted. I did tell my father not to watch ‘Humshakals‘ because ‘Chakravyuh’ was his favourite film as he is from the defence background,” the 28-year-old said here Thursday at the premiere of ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’.
“I am still with ‘Humshakals’ and have not disowned it. I am very proud and happy that I did the film. Next time Sajid (Khan) will do even better,” she added.
Bipasha Basu, another actress in the film, had dissociated herself from ‘Humshakals’ even before its release as she was unhappy with the way her role shaped up.
Esha’s statement had created quite a furore. ‘Humshakals’ received bad reviews from critics but still managed to do good business.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review