“I have been misquoted. I did tell my father not to watch ‘Humshakals‘ because ‘Chakravyuh’ was his favourite film as he is from the defence background,” the 28-year-old said here Thursday at the premiere of ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’.
“I am still with ‘Humshakals’ and have not disowned it. I am very proud and happy that I did the film. Next time Sajid (Khan) will do even better,” she added.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Bipasha Basu, another actress in the film, had dissociated herself from ‘Humshakals’ even before its release as she was unhappy with the way her role shaped up.
Esha’s statement had created quite a furore. ‘Humshakals’ received bad reviews from critics but still managed to do good business.