Actor Jay Bhanushali, who is known for his role in the film “Hate Story 2”, says he was a “naughty child”.
“I was a naughty kid. I was never interested in studies. I used to have fun the entire time. I was the kind of kid, who would stand on top of other kids’ head and have fun,” Jay said on the sidelines of a college event here.
Despite not being great at studies, Jay made his mark in Bollywood and television. He is known for TV shows like “Kayamath” and “Dance India Dance” and films like “Ek Paheli Leela” and “Desi Kattey”.
- I look up to Nawazuddin Siddiqui: Jay Bhanushali
- Me and Mithun da are like Tom and Jerry: Jay Bhanushali
- Being the face of 'DID' makes Jay Bhanushali proud
- My competition is not with Sunny Leone: Jay Bhanushali
- Jay Bhanushali: Don't want to be known just for kissing
- Jay Bhanushali becomes shooting expert after 'Desi Kattey'
“When I was in school and college, the principal would throw me out. But ever since I became an actor, they invite me to colleges. So it feels nice,” he said.