Actress Parineeti Chopra has said that good sense of humour in men matters a lot to her.
“For me, I think humour is something important. He needs to be born with good humour. Whether he has good looks or not, is not always so relevant. When it comes to money, I can earn it,” Parineeti Chopra said at the promotional event of her forthcoming movie ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’.
Parineeti Chopra also spoke about how she is happy after losing weight and being called “thin”, after being known as “overweight”.
“My endeavour is to lose weight. I was always put in the overweight category. Earlier, I ignored it and thought I should focus more on acting than all these things. But, it was stupid on my part to think that way, because one has to look good,” she said.
“I want to wear good clothes and look good on screen. Now I don’t think anyone would have complaint about my dressing,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
When asked to react about actress Sonakshi Sinha’s statement that her job is to act and not be “size zero,” Parineeti said, “Sonakshi is a beautiful girl. That is her thinking and I should not comment about her thinking.”
“Sonakshi looks great the way she is. Personally, I don’t think she is overweight. She is beautiful and nobody has a gorgeous face like Sonakshi. I am talking about what I feel,” she said. (Read: Parineeti Chopra: I feel I am skinny now)