Actress Parineeti Chopra has said that good sense of humour in men matters a lot to her.
“For me, I think humour is something important. He needs to be born with good humour. Whether he has good looks or not, is not always so relevant. When it comes to money, I can earn it,” Parineeti Chopra said at the promotional event of her forthcoming movie ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’.
Parineeti Chopra also spoke about how she is happy after losing weight and being called “thin”, after being known as “overweight”.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“My endeavour is to lose weight. I was always put in the overweight category. Earlier, I ignored it and thought I should focus more on acting than all these things. But, it was stupid on my part to think that way, because one has to look good,” she said.
“I want to wear good clothes and look good on screen. Now I don’t think anyone would have complaint about my dressing,” she said.
When asked to react about actress Sonakshi Sinha’s statement that her job is to act and not be “size zero,” Parineeti said, “Sonakshi is a beautiful girl. That is her thinking and I should not comment about her thinking.”
“Sonakshi looks great the way she is. Personally, I don’t think she is overweight. She is beautiful and nobody has a gorgeous face like Sonakshi. I am talking about what I feel,” she said. (Read: Parineeti Chopra: I feel I am skinny now)