Former adult film star Sunny Leone wants to shed her bold avatar and focus on doing movies that will get her noticed as an actress.
With her choice of films like ‘Jism 2’ and ‘Ragini MMS 2’ Sunny Leone has been tagged as a bold actress and now she wants to change that image.
“I am ecstatic at the response that my songs and scenes from ‘Ragini MMS 2’ have received. While I loved doing all of this, I now want to explore the actor within me,” Sunny said.
The 32-year-old said that ‘Ragini MMS 2’ will be her last erotica in Bollywood as she wants to take a break from ‘horrex’ (horror and sex) movies.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Sex and horror is a lethal combination. They are proven sellers. When oomph is combined with horror, it creates an entirely new experience for fans of the genre,” Tanuj Garg, CEO, Balaji Motion Pictures said.
Directed by Bhushan Patel and produced by Ekta Kapoor, ‘Ragini MMS 2’ releases on March 21.