Filmmaker Karan Johar, who has been tight-lipped about his most-talked project ‘Shuddhi’, says he is flattered that the upcoming film is being given so much importance.
‘Shuddhi’ has been in news all this time primarily due to its elite casting but this seems to be further delaying its commencement.
“I am so flattered that something that I have done has become such a talk point… I feel I am beyond flattered. I have to thank media for giving ‘Shuddhi’ so much importance. It makes me feel loved and important,” Karan said at an event here.
“Both me and the director Karan Malhotra want to thank everyone for giving ‘Shuddhi’ so much importance. I never thought any film of mine will garner so much importance. I thought we were talking about it (‘Shuddhi’) more than national politics,” he said in a lighter vein.
“I am excited… Well done ‘Shuddhi’ and we have arrived,” he added.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
This was followed by reports that Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone might replace them. But apparently there is a talk that these two are also not doing this film. Meanwhile, names of superstars like Aamir Khan and Salman Khan have also cropped up for this project. However, there is no official confirmation yet on the leading cast of the film.