Young and talented actor Rajkummar Rao, who teamed up with his real life lady love Patralekha onscreen in ‘Citylights’, is happy to be with her, but the idea of marriage doesn’t excite him as of now.
Asked when he’s marrying Patralekha, Rajkummar said: “No marriage for a long time. She has just started her career. And I am not ready for the institution of marriage. I respect the institution. But it’s not for me. We are happy to be together. I consult her on all my roles.”
He says it was a “delight” to work with her in a film. “It’s always a pleasure to work with a co-actor whom you can respond to naturally. She is a natural, brilliant actress,” he said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
But was it easier or more difficult to play a couple on screen while they were in a relationship?
“To be honest, it doesn’t make any difference who my co-star is. In ‘Citylights’, I was Deepak and Patralekha was Rakhi, her character,” he added.
How much did you help her with her performance? “I didn’t need to help her. She is very intelligent and professional. She can create magic on her own without my help. There was Hansal sir (director Hansal Mehta) to guide her.”