Young and talented actor Rajkummar Rao, who teamed up with his real life lady love Patralekha onscreen in ‘Citylights’, is happy to be with her, but the idea of marriage doesn’t excite him as of now.
Asked when he’s marrying Patralekha, Rajkummar said: “No marriage for a long time. She has just started her career. And I am not ready for the institution of marriage. I respect the institution. But it’s not for me. We are happy to be together. I consult her on all my roles.”
He says it was a “delight” to work with her in a film. “It’s always a pleasure to work with a co-actor whom you can respond to naturally. She is a natural, brilliant actress,” he said.
But was it easier or more difficult to play a couple on screen while they were in a relationship?
“To be honest, it doesn’t make any difference who my co-star is. In ‘Citylights’, I was Deepak and Patralekha was Rakhi, her character,” he added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
How much did you help her with her performance? “I didn’t need to help her. She is very intelligent and professional. She can create magic on her own without my help. There was Hansal sir (director Hansal Mehta) to guide her.”