Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji, who secretly tied the knot with her long time beau and filmmaker Aditya Chopra on Monday (April 21) in Italy, issued a statement to share the happy news with her fans.
In her statement Rani Mukherji said that the wedding took place at an Italian countryside with only close friends and family. “It was a beautiful wedding in the Italian countryside with just a few of our close family and friends with us,” Rani said in the statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Rani Mukherji, who was close to late director and Aditya’s father Yash Chopra, said that she missed him at the joyous occasion. “The one person I missed terribly was Yash Uncle, but I know he was there with us in spirit and his love and blessings will always be with Adi and me.”
The couple was earlier scheduled to get married in February this year at Umaid Bhawan in Udaipur. However, the wedding got postponed due to Rani’s work commitments.
Rani Mukherji said, “I would like to share the happiest day of my life with all my fans all over the world whose love and blessings have been part of my journey all these years. I know that all my well-wishers who have waited for this day will be really happy for me. I have always believed in fairy-tales and with God’s grace my life has been exactly like one, and now as I enter the most important chapter of my life – the fairy-tale continues.”
We wish Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra a Happy married life.