Alia Bhatt has learned to deal with heartbreaks in the more mature way and says she may go on a holiday or focus on work to overcome break-ups. “I was 16-year-old when a break-up happened. I was young…I used to be with friends trying to distract (from break-up). Today, I might just go on holiday or focus on my work. I will not feel that bad..(but) I will feel bad,” Alia told reporters here last night.
“If something has ended, it is obviously for a reason and if it was not supposed to end then it will come back. I always believe that if that person is meant for you, he or she will come back to you,” she said. For the 23-year-old actress, the definition of love is beyond what two lovers share. “For me, the meaning of love changes every day. I don’t believe love is between a boy and a girl and two lovers…I feel there is special love between two friends as well. I have a strong love for my cat, for my cup of coffee. Love is universal,” she adds.
Alia was speaking on the sidelines of a promotional event for her upcoming film, Dear Zindagi where the makers tied up with dating app, Tinder. The actress feels one should be with like minded people. “Like minded people can be someone who challenges you and not necessary they have to be same. One should connect with the other person,” she said.
Alia said she likes guys, who are humorous and have an interest in creative things. Helmed by Gauri Shinde, Dear Zindagi stars Shah Rukh Khan, Kunal Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur, Angad Bedi and Ali Zafar and is slated to release on November 25.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest