Abhishek took to twitter and shared a picture of both him and Aishwarya at the amfAR gala looking lovely together as the cameras captured them looking deeply into each others eyes.
I make her look good!! Then again… anybody compared to me will look good! 😉. pic.twitter.com/z4coRPj6KV
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) May 23, 2014
Abhishek Bachchan, who has been busy with filming and was unable to join Aishwarya and daughter Aaradhya in Cannes earlier this week, also joined in the praise that Aishwarya was receiving for her look on the red carpet as she arrived in a gorgeous gold coloured Roberto Cavalli gown.
A few days ago, Abhishek also angrily retorted to rumours about his divorce from Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Ok…. So I believe I’m getting divorced. Thanks for letting me know! Will you let me know when I’m getting re-married too? Thanks. #muppets
Also Read: After Cannes, Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan to head for a family holiday
— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) May 16, 2014