Actress Deepika Padukone says when it comes to acting, she is selfish.
“We all work so hard on every movie and want each one to have its own space to do it… sort of properly. But I look at the overall picture, of course I am selfish as an actor,” Deepika said at the unveiling of the video of “Wat wat wat” song from her forthcoming film “Tamasha”.
Deepika is elated that this year has been one of the best.
“While ‘Piku’ has already released, now we have ‘Tamasha’ and then ‘Bajirao Mastani’. So, as an actor I am very happy,” said the 29-year-old.
- Deepika Padukone's best buddy is her younger sister Anisha and her adorable post is proof
- Happy Birthday Deepika Padukone: This is how Padmavati actor manages to distinguish herself from the Bollywood rat-race
- Ranveer Singh shares a selfie moment with Deepika Padukone's father Prakash Padukone
- Padmavati controversy: Renuka Shahane supports Sanjay Leela Bhansali film, writes 'my heart goes out' to Deepika Padukone
- Nothing can stop release of Padmavati, says Deepika Padukone
- Exclusive: Deepika Padukone-Irrfan Khan thriller to go on floors in January 2018
Talking about “Tamasha”, she said: “‘Tamasha’ is something that talks about breaking stereotype and expressing things differently. And I think we were expressing the character’s mood differently, how one could normally express that.”
The movie also stars Ranbir Kapoor.