Aditi Rao Hydari is basking in the glory of all the attention coming her way. If being the solo leading lady in a biggie like Akshay Kumar’s Boss is a good enough beginning for her in hardcore mainstream commercial Bollywood arena,the very fact that her walk in the bikini followed by fantabulous response to her romantic number ‘Har Kisi Ko’ with Shiv Pandit is making heads turn,are reasons to cheer about as well.
“I knew that my bikini shoot will never look cheap but pretty and sensual instead. That is a huge plus that I was riding on,” says Aditi who has appeared in a bikini in the past for numerous photo shoots,”Moreover,I trusted Tony’s (Anthony D’Souza) aesthetic sense. When I was roped in,it wasn’t just for the bikini shoot. It is good when someone tells me that I am in the film because of what I am and what I bring on the table.”
2013 has been progressing smoothly for Aditi,with Murder 3 bringing her added recognition as well. After playing a central protagonist in Bhatt’s blend of mystery,drama & sensuality and getting some good critical acclaim too,it was the overall set up of Boss that was good enough for Aditi to step in without thinking twice.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Need of the film was to bring in certain softness,romance and sensuality through the character I am playing. On a project level,this is what attracted me most to it. Moreover,I knew that the film would showcase me well. I want more and more people to know me. When you are doing a big film and that too in a role which is far more substantial than the kind where you are one amongst those three-four couples sharing the frame,it is always an added incentive. I got it all and more in Boss,” says Aditi.
While she is happy about the fact that she has gained a platform where everything is larger than life at a very big scale,she can’t stop grinning from ear to ear when told that many are yet to recover from seeing her as a saree clad bua in Delhi 6 to stepping out of a pool in a two piece bikini for Boss.
“I know,people are surprised to see me in a bikini,” giggles Aditi,”However even in personal life,I am very comfortable with that. I have been wearing one since the age of four. Moreover,when a girl is in a pool,she won’t wear a gown,right? A bikini there comes with the territory.”