Aditi Rao Hydari is basking in the glory of all the attention coming her way. If being the solo leading lady in a biggie like Akshay Kumar’s Boss is a good enough beginning for her in hardcore mainstream commercial Bollywood arena,the very fact that her walk in the bikini followed by fantabulous response to her romantic number ‘Har Kisi Ko’ with Shiv Pandit is making heads turn,are reasons to cheer about as well.
“I knew that my bikini shoot will never look cheap but pretty and sensual instead. That is a huge plus that I was riding on,” says Aditi who has appeared in a bikini in the past for numerous photo shoots,”Moreover,I trusted Tony’s (Anthony D’Souza) aesthetic sense. When I was roped in,it wasn’t just for the bikini shoot. It is good when someone tells me that I am in the film because of what I am and what I bring on the table.”
2013 has been progressing smoothly for Aditi,with Murder 3 bringing her added recognition as well. After playing a central protagonist in Bhatt’s blend of mystery,drama & sensuality and getting some good critical acclaim too,it was the overall set up of Boss that was good enough for Aditi to step in without thinking twice.
“Need of the film was to bring in certain softness,romance and sensuality through the character I am playing. On a project level,this is what attracted me most to it. Moreover,I knew that the film would showcase me well. I want more and more people to know me. When you are doing a big film and that too in a role which is far more substantial than the kind where you are one amongst those three-four couples sharing the frame,it is always an added incentive. I got it all and more in Boss,” says Aditi.
While she is happy about the fact that she has gained a platform where everything is larger than life at a very big scale,she can’t stop grinning from ear to ear when told that many are yet to recover from seeing her as a saree clad bua in Delhi 6 to stepping out of a pool in a two piece bikini for Boss.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“I know,people are surprised to see me in a bikini,” giggles Aditi,”However even in personal life,I am very comfortable with that. I have been wearing one since the age of four. Moreover,when a girl is in a pool,she won’t wear a gown,right? A bikini there comes with the territory.”