Bollywood actress Adah Sharma, who was last seen in ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’, is now a victim of a joke gone wrong.
The ‘1920’ actress, recently shared an image of a misspelled name tag from an event, where she was named ‘Aadarsh’ Sharma.
The actress tweeted the name tag saying, “Upgrade from “aadhaa” sharma?? I’m now one among the Heros of TFI ! Next Telugu movie I will debut as aadarsh ;)”
Upgrade from "aadhaa" sharma?? I'm now one among the Heros of TFI ! Next Telugu movie I will debut as aadarsh ;) pic.twitter.com/iZVrkBS3GK
— Adah Sharma (@adah_sharma) July 11, 2014
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Unfortunately the joke backfired on her when regional tabloids reported that the actress had in fact changed her name to Aadarsh Sharma.
Adah Sharma, however on Saturday (July 12) clarified that she has not changed her name to ‘Aadarsh’, nor has she changed her gender.
She tweeted that it was “Just a funny name tag where my name was misspelled.”
Every1 asking I HAVE NOT CHANGED MY NAME TO AADARSH !! I HAVE NOT TURNED INTO A MAN.Just posted a funny name tag where my name was misspelt.
— Adah Sharma (@adah_sharma) July 12, 2014
Adah Sharma, who recently forayed into southern industry with Telugu film “Heart Attack”, is likely to make her Kannada debut with superstar Puneeth Rajkumar in “Ranavikrama”.