Bollywood actress Adah Sharma, who was last seen in ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’, is now a victim of a joke gone wrong.
The ‘1920’ actress, recently shared an image of a misspelled name tag from an event, where she was named ‘Aadarsh’ Sharma.
The actress tweeted the name tag saying, “Upgrade from “aadhaa” sharma?? I’m now one among the Heros of TFI ! Next Telugu movie I will debut as aadarsh ;)”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Upgrade from "aadhaa" sharma?? I'm now one among the Heros of TFI ! Next Telugu movie I will debut as aadarsh ;) pic.twitter.com/iZVrkBS3GK
— Adah Sharma (@adah_sharma) July 11, 2014
Unfortunately the joke backfired on her when regional tabloids reported that the actress had in fact changed her name to Aadarsh Sharma.
Adah Sharma, however on Saturday (July 12) clarified that she has not changed her name to ‘Aadarsh’, nor has she changed her gender.
She tweeted that it was “Just a funny name tag where my name was misspelled.”
Every1 asking I HAVE NOT CHANGED MY NAME TO AADARSH !! I HAVE NOT TURNED INTO A MAN.Just posted a funny name tag where my name was misspelt.
— Adah Sharma (@adah_sharma) July 12, 2014
Adah Sharma, who recently forayed into southern industry with Telugu film “Heart Attack”, is likely to make her Kannada debut with superstar Puneeth Rajkumar in “Ranavikrama”.