Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, who has refrained form discussing his private life on public platform, opened up about his relationship with his estranged wife Kalki Koechlin.
Anurag Kashyap and Kalki Koechlin had last year announced that the couple have separated to sort things out a few things but were not contemplating a divorce. However post that statement neither Kalki nor Anurag have shared their personal lives with their fans.
Karan Johar’s foe-turned-friend Anurag Kashyap made his debut on the former’s chat show’, ‘Koffee With Karan’, where he said that he has not given up on Kalki Koechein. Anurag kashyap said that Kalki was the best thing that has happened to him. “Kalki is the coolest chic I have ever met,” he said adding, “Everyday when I wake I feel do I deserve this.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
When Karan Jaohar suggested that is it all over between him and Kalki, Anurag Kashyap said that he has not given up on his relation yet.
Anurag Kashyap further talked about his relation with his ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ actress Huma Qureshi, who is widely believed to be reason of the split between Anurag Kashyap and Kalki. In fact, Anurag Kashyap said that this was the most horrible rumour he has heard about himself.
Anurag Kashyap also said that these rumours have taken a toll on his relation with Huma. Anurag Kashyap said that he shared a very comfortable relation with Huma Qureshi, however post this, he thinks twice before even reaching out to her at a party.
Anurag Kashyap said: “When I saw Huma at Deepika’s (Padukone) party it took me five minutes to talk to her.” He also said he feels people’s eye on him whenever the two are in vicinity.”
The filmmaker was recently seen with Huma Qureshi at the special screening of ‘American Hustle’, where the two were spotted getting quite candid.
Meanwhile, Kalki Koechlin also cleared Huma Qureshi’s name by posing with the actress on the red carpet of Screen Awards 2014 on January 14. The ‘Ek Thi Daayan’ actresses even participated in Screen Award’s ‘Selfies Project’.