Bollywood fashionista Sonam Kapoor denied that she has no issues with ‘Aashiqui 2’ actress and her contemporary Shraddha Kapoor after she allegedly ignored the ‘Aashiqui 2’ star at a fashion awards event.
According to a video aired on a leading entertainment channel, Sonam walked past Shraddha at the red carpet of the Grazia Young Fashion Awards. But the actress took to Twitter to clarify why she did not stop to greet Shraddha.
The video showed Sonam Kapoor passing by Shraddha Kapoor who was busy interacting with the media.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Putting her point forward, Sonam Kapoor tweeted, “I have no issue with @ShraddhaKapoor I was late and had to run in! #youknowwhatimean.”
When asked what fashion advice she would give Parineeti, Sonam had said that the actress should stop wearing tight clothes while Alia should dress her age.
The ‘Raanjhanaa’ actress said her contemporary Deepika had an over enthusiastic PR team.
(With PTI inputs)