Bollywood fashionista Sonam Kapoor denied that she has no issues with ‘Aashiqui 2’ actress and her contemporary Shraddha Kapoor after she allegedly ignored the ‘Aashiqui 2’ star at a fashion awards event.
According to a video aired on a leading entertainment channel, Sonam walked past Shraddha at the red carpet of the Grazia Young Fashion Awards. But the actress took to Twitter to clarify why she did not stop to greet Shraddha.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The video showed Sonam Kapoor passing by Shraddha Kapoor who was busy interacting with the media.
Putting her point forward, Sonam Kapoor tweeted, “I have no issue with @ShraddhaKapoor I was late and had to run in! #youknowwhatimean.”
Sonam recently made headlines when she took potshots at other actresses – Deepika Padukone, Parineeti Chopra and Alia Bhatt on filmmaker Karan Johar’s chat show.
When asked what fashion advice she would give Parineeti, Sonam had said that the actress should stop wearing tight clothes while Alia should dress her age.
The ‘Raanjhanaa’ actress said her contemporary Deepika had an over enthusiastic PR team.
(With PTI inputs)