The gregarious Ranveer Singh was in his elements at the trailer launch of his upcoming film, Befikre in Paris yesterday. The actor who is quite a ladies man was asked to distinguish between Indian and French women. However the charmer that he is, Ranveer refused to make any distinctions and instead called women folk as the superior gender. And in the bargain he did end up revealing that he has relationships with both Indian and French women.
“Women of India and France are sensitive, stronger and superior to men. I am a lover of women. I am truly fascinated and infatuated by the fairer sex. I have had French and Indian girlfriends. I have beautiful memories attached with all of them. So I can’t differentiate,” said Ranveer.
The actor also revealed that he had visited Paris once with his then girlfriend.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Ranveer who is paired opposite Vaani Kapoor in the film was all praises for the actress and her work ethics. Said Ranveer, “I love the fact that she has an immense passion for her craft. She has the hunger to entertain and to make a mark and to excel what she is doing. She is extremely committed and dedicated and that is infectious. She inspires me.”
When asked which actor from the industry would he love to pair up to do Dostana 2, Ranveer said, “Arjun Kapoor. He is the love of my life.”
Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor have recently launched the trailer of their much-awaited movie Befikre in Paris. Ranveer took to social media to share pictures from the event.