Reacting to the Central Consumer Protection Council’s decision that celebrities would be held liable for endorsing products by way of misleading advertisements, actress Katrina Kaif today said she is very careful while choosing to endorse a brand.
If products like skin whitening creams, hair oils or shampoo do not give results as promised in advertisements, consumers can now claim compensation not only from advertisers but also from celebrities endorsing such products, as per the latest Central Consumer Protection Council (CCPC) guidelines.
“I don’t know much about this law. It is a good thing, since it will enforce quality and make sure that the celebrity is careful while endorsing a particular product. Personally, I have always been careful while endorsing products and what I say in the commercial. I have been careful about not making wrong claims,” Katrina said.
“If I am not familiar with the brand, then I don’t endorse it. It is important for me that the product I endorse, should deliver on its promise,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More