Ace filmmaker K.S. Ravikumar, who has been busy shooting Tamil film ‘Lingaa’ with superstar Rajinikanth, was in for a surprise recently when somebody posing as him posted controversial tweets. He says it was an impostor and clarified that he himself is not on Twitter.
“I’m currently busy shooting for ‘Lingaa’. I’m miffed with the news about some controversial post that I had apparently tweeted. Firstly, I’m not on Twitter. Someone is tweeting posing as me… This has to be the work of an impostor,” Ravikumar told IANS.
The tweet from Ravi’s impostor is said to have been about the next superstar after Rajinikanth. According to the tweet, it was mentioned as Ajith Kumar.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Following the tweet, fans of Vijay, who is considered the next superstar, created a furore on Twitter.
“Who am I to decide the next superstar? I have enjoyed their work for years. I can’t comment about them or especially about who’ll be the next superstar,” he added.
Ravikumar’s ‘Lingaa’, which is being shot at breakneck speed, also features Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty.