Actress-politician Hema Malini says her multiple responsibilities as a performer, homemaker and her commitment to her constituency Mathura barely leave any time for herself.
The 65-year-old took to Twitter on Monday morning to share how packed her everyday schedule is due the “different facets” of her life.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Good morning! Busy for past 2 days with so many things to attend to! Everythg piles up when one is away & I have to sort & prioritise things. There are different facets to my life & all are equally impt. I continue to be an artiste, I have my duties as MP, I have my house to run,” Hema tweeted.
In between, she also has to take care of her health and fitness.
“I find I hardly have time for myself! My early morns are for exercise, yoga & pooja – the rest of the day is divided between various activities,” she added.