Actress-politician Hema Malini says her multiple responsibilities as a performer, homemaker and her commitment to her constituency Mathura barely leave any time for herself.
The 65-year-old took to Twitter on Monday morning to share how packed her everyday schedule is due the “different facets” of her life.
“Good morning! Busy for past 2 days with so many things to attend to! Everythg piles up when one is away & I have to sort & prioritise things. There are different facets to my life & all are equally impt. I continue to be an artiste, I have my duties as MP, I have my house to run,” Hema tweeted.
In between, she also has to take care of her health and fitness.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I find I hardly have time for myself! My early morns are for exercise, yoga & pooja – the rest of the day is divided between various activities,” she added.