Anushka Sharma, who will be seen opposite Ranveer Singh in “Dil Dhadakne Do” after a long time, feels protective about the actor as he made his debut opposite her in 2010 movie “Band Baaja Baarat”.
“Ranveer made his debut opposite me and I have always been very protective about him. People say we share a good chemistry but I think more than the bond we share, it is about the characters we get to play,” said the “NH10” star when asked about working with Ranveer after 2011 movie “Ladies vs Ricky Bahl”.
- Farhan Akhtar didn't want Aamir Khan to play Akash in Dil Chahta Hai. Here's who was his first choice
- Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma's 'Dil Dhadakne Do' releases today
- Anushka has evolved as an actor, person: Ranveer Singh
- 'Dil Dhadakne Do' team plans a special brunch for launch of new song
- Exes Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma avoid each other on 'Dil Dhadakne Do' shoot?
- Ranveer Singh: I share special chemistry with Anushka Sharma
Most of the scenes in the movie were shot on a cruise and Ranveer said it was nothing less than a Holiday for the cast while director Zoya Akhtar worked hard.
As the trailers suggest, “Dil Dhadakne Do” revolves around a loud Punjabi family.
The entire cast including Anil Kapooor, Shefali Shah, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh and Farhan Akhtar were very much in the mood to celebrate.
Priyanka Chopra, 32, who tweeted about her illness earlier in the day, sang the title track of the film along with Farhan Akhtar while Anil and Ranveer danced throughout the promotional event.