Deepika Padukone might not be addressing her relationship status publically but the Bollywood beauty has confessed that she is completely ruled by her heart.
Padukone, 28, who has been linked to her co-stars multiple times, said being in a relationship is the most important thing for her. “I am completely ruled by my heart, not just relationship wise but choosing films comes straight form my heart. For me being in a relationship is I think very important. I think i can speak on behalf of most of the women that they feel complete when they are in a relationship.”
“But it has to be a beautiful relationship. A relationship that encourages you and makes you a better person. If it pulls
you down or you start becoming someone that you are not it not a place to be in. And I have been in both,” Padukone said today on the sidelines of India Today Conclave 2014.
When asked to comment on her relationship with ‘Ram-leela’ co-star Ranveer Singh, Padukone said, “I think I am in a stage where I don’t want to rush into something. For a young girl like me it’s very important to get to know someone, may be it also comes from the fact that I dint want to go through heart ache again and you want to be sure about the person that you eventually land up with.”
The ‘Cocktail’ star was in a serious relationship with Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor and the couple split after dating
for one year.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Despite her personal life, Padukone is on career high after giving back-to-back hits with ‘Cocktail’, ‘Race 2’, ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’, ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Ram-Leela’. She does not think she has got any formula but she follows her heart while choosing a script.
“I don’t think success for me has a particular formula. I think success comes from following your heart, believing in
yourself and being the person you want to be V/s being someone that you are expected to be, and I don’t think you are living an honest life if you are doing that,” she added.