Deepika Padukone might not be addressing her relationship status publically but the Bollywood beauty has confessed that she is completely ruled by her heart.
Padukone, 28, who has been linked to her co-stars multiple times, said being in a relationship is the most important thing for her. “I am completely ruled by my heart, not just relationship wise but choosing films comes straight form my heart. For me being in a relationship is I think very important. I think i can speak on behalf of most of the women that they feel complete when they are in a relationship.”
“But it has to be a beautiful relationship. A relationship that encourages you and makes you a better person. If it pulls
you down or you start becoming someone that you are not it not a place to be in. And I have been in both,” Padukone said today on the sidelines of India Today Conclave 2014.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
When asked to comment on her relationship with ‘Ram-leela’ co-star Ranveer Singh, Padukone said, “I think I am in a stage where I don’t want to rush into something. For a young girl like me it’s very important to get to know someone, may be it also comes from the fact that I dint want to go through heart ache again and you want to be sure about the person that you eventually land up with.”
The ‘Cocktail’ star was in a serious relationship with Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor and the couple split after dating
for one year.
Despite her personal life, Padukone is on career high after giving back-to-back hits with ‘Cocktail’, ‘Race 2’, ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’, ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Ram-Leela’. She does not think she has got any formula but she follows her heart while choosing a script.
“I don’t think success for me has a particular formula. I think success comes from following your heart, believing in
yourself and being the person you want to be V/s being someone that you are expected to be, and I don’t think you are living an honest life if you are doing that,” she added.