‘Bobby Jasoos’ is coming out during Ramadan, but actor Ali Fazal says that the fasting period will not affect the thriller’s box office prospects.
Starring Vidya Balan in the title role, the film is coming out Friday. Samar Sheikh has directed the movie.
“I don’t think Ramadan will affect ‘Bobby Jasoos’ because we have a surprise element in the film. There is a special Eid celebration in the film, which is a huge part of the film. I am sure all the movie goers will watch this film,” said Ali.
The young actor says it has been a “learning experience” for him. “I know it might sound a bit selfish, but when you are in font of Vidya (Balan) you don’t act, you just react because she makes you feel so comfortable,” the 27-year-old said.
The actor, however, was earlier skeptical about the project. He said: “Yes, I was skeptical before saying yes to this film but the moment I read the script, I just said yes to it. It was a mind blowing script and a well executed film.”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest