‘Bobby Jasoos’ is coming out during Ramadan, but actor Ali Fazal says that the fasting period will not affect the thriller’s box office prospects.
Starring Vidya Balan in the title role, the film is coming out Friday. Samar Sheikh has directed the movie.
“I don’t think Ramadan will affect ‘Bobby Jasoos’ because we have a surprise element in the film. There is a special Eid celebration in the film, which is a huge part of the film. I am sure all the movie goers will watch this film,” said Ali.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The young actor says it has been a “learning experience” for him. “I know it might sound a bit selfish, but when you are in font of Vidya (Balan) you don’t act, you just react because she makes you feel so comfortable,” the 27-year-old said.
The actor, however, was earlier skeptical about the project. He said: “Yes, I was skeptical before saying yes to this film but the moment I read the script, I just said yes to it. It was a mind blowing script and a well executed film.”