She is known for her hot and glamorous avatar on-screen but actress Sunny Leone says she does not mind the audience to laugh at her if the role demands.
Sunny, 33, will be next seen in adult comedy “Kuch Kuch Locha Hai” and she said the genre comes natural to her.
“Something that people don’t know is that when I worked in the US, I was a part of a comedy group. There used to be acts, stand up comedies and in between we used to do comedy skits and comedy games.
- Getting support from Aamir Khan great feeling: Sunny Leone
- Happy birthday Sunny Leone: From adult star to Bollywood's 'Baby Doll'
- Sunny Leone wants to work with Bollywood's Khan trio - Aamir, SRK, Salman
- Heat of the Moment: Sunny Leone says she is different from what people think of her
- Not in Bollywood for 5-minute role: Sunny Leone
- Sunny Leone wants to romance Salman,Ranbir
“So, I have a little bit of training. I wouldn’t say I am the funniest person ever but I have a good sense of humour. I am not afraid of tripping over myself or making fool of myself on camera so there is no embarrassment on-screen. I am usually up for anything,” Sunny told reporters here.
The “Ragini MMS 2” actress is aware that she is typecast as a sex symbol in her films, given her adult star background but Sunny is not keen of getting caged into an image.
“I don’t know about breaking or recreating any image. My fans have been seeing me from a long time… Things change with time. This year you are going to see me in very different films. But there are a couple of movies which are not that glamorous,” she said.
“Kuch Kuch Locha Hai” also stars Ram Kapoor, Evelyn Sharma. While praising her co-stars, Sunny said the film has given her great friends, who made her shooting experiences memorable.