Actress Sonakshi Sinha says it is the quality of a role that attracts her towards a project and not the clothes that she is required to wear in the film.
The 26-year-old actress has often been at the receiving end of the critics for her ethnic look in films like ”R… Rajkumar’, ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Rowdy Rathore’ among others.
Sonakshi, who reunites with her ‘Rowdy Rathore’ co-star Akshay Kumar in the upcoming film ‘Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty’, will be seen playing an urban girl, which is quite different from her village belle avatars.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The A R Murugadoss directed film is slated June 6.
Sonakshi, however, says clothes are the least important thing when it comes to accepting a film.
“I never see the clothes that I am going to wear in a film over the role and character that I play. This character happened to be an urban girl and I liked the script and role when I saw the Tamil film. It was different and intelligent and that is why I signed for it,” Sonakshi said.
Paired once again opposite Akshay Kumar in Holiday after ‘Rathore’, ‘Joker’ and ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobara’, the actress said she was excited about the casting as the duo share a good rapport.
“It is really nice working with him because he is a very easy going person. He comes on time, leave on time, does his work. When you form a good working rapport with someone it is easier each time you work with him. It is always fun and nice atmosphere,” she said.