Actress Sonakshi Sinha says it is the quality of a role that attracts her towards a project and not the clothes that she is required to wear in the film.
The 26-year-old actress has often been at the receiving end of the critics for her ethnic look in films like ”R… Rajkumar’, ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Rowdy Rathore’ among others.
Sonakshi, who reunites with her ‘Rowdy Rathore’ co-star Akshay Kumar in the upcoming film ‘Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty’, will be seen playing an urban girl, which is quite different from her village belle avatars.
The A R Murugadoss directed film is slated June 6.
Sonakshi, however, says clothes are the least important thing when it comes to accepting a film.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I never see the clothes that I am going to wear in a film over the role and character that I play. This character happened to be an urban girl and I liked the script and role when I saw the Tamil film. It was different and intelligent and that is why I signed for it,” Sonakshi said.
Paired once again opposite Akshay Kumar in Holiday after ‘Rathore’, ‘Joker’ and ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobara’, the actress said she was excited about the casting as the duo share a good rapport.
“It is really nice working with him because he is a very easy going person. He comes on time, leave on time, does his work. When you form a good working rapport with someone it is easier each time you work with him. It is always fun and nice atmosphere,” she said.