Bollywood star Akshay Kumar said he does not want to venture into directing as he is happy to be an actor.
“I don’t want to do that (direct). I am happy being an actor. Why should I do something (directing) that I don’t know. I want to stay happy in life,” Akshay, 46, said yesterday, at the trailer launch of his forthcoming home production called ‘Fugly’.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Akshay runs two production houses, Hari Om Entertainment and Grazing Goat Pictures.
He said that Salman Khan has done a special song with Akshay for the film ‘Fugly’.
“We told Salman about this (song) and when he heard this idea, he said yes. It was kind of him to say yes. The whole song was shot at Mehboob Studio. The song (promotional) should release in about three weeks,” Akshay said.
The film marks the acting debut of Olympic medal winning boxer Vijender Singh and also stars stars Kiara Advani, Mohit Marwah and Arfi Lamba.