Bollywood star Akshay Kumar said he does not want to venture into directing as he is happy to be an actor.
“I don’t want to do that (direct). I am happy being an actor. Why should I do something (directing) that I don’t know. I want to stay happy in life,” Akshay, 46, said yesterday, at the trailer launch of his forthcoming home production called ‘Fugly’.
Akshay runs two production houses, Hari Om Entertainment and Grazing Goat Pictures.
He said that Salman Khan has done a special song with Akshay for the film ‘Fugly’.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“We told Salman about this (song) and when he heard this idea, he said yes. It was kind of him to say yes. The whole song was shot at Mehboob Studio. The song (promotional) should release in about three weeks,” Akshay said.
The film marks the acting debut of Olympic medal winning boxer Vijender Singh and also stars stars Kiara Advani, Mohit Marwah and Arfi Lamba.