Fashion designer Gaurang says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan tops his wishlist of actresses whom he would love to style.
“I aspire to style gorgeous and glamorous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who I believe will look breathtaking in a hand-woven flowy gown or a sari,” Gaurang told PTI.
For sarees, Gaurang’s favorite actresses are: Kirron Kher, Sri Devi, Rekha and for dresses he would love to see Sonam Kapoor wear his creations.
“Sonam recently wore my Anarkali creation in ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ show for promotion of her film. I want Sonam to wear my creations in her films especially Anarkali and short lehenga,” Gaurang said.
Gaurang will unveil his ‘Chandbali’ collection of classical Indian weaves fashion innovation at Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort, tomorrow. It will be a unique collection of hand-woven Banarasi sarees and dresses.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“The collection reflects the poetry of Mughal culture and heritage romancing with the rich textiles and jewellery of the dynasty. It is set in the era of Akbar and brought down for today’s modern bride,” he said.
His creation will be a blend of Indian heritage weave with modern twist to appeal to woman of all age groups.
It will be set in hues like red, pink, yellow, orange and green as they are the traditions of the royalty. The Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014 is being held here from March 12-16.