Fashion designer Gaurang says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan tops his wishlist of actresses whom he would love to style.
“I aspire to style gorgeous and glamorous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who I believe will look breathtaking in a hand-woven flowy gown or a sari,” Gaurang told PTI.
For sarees, Gaurang’s favorite actresses are: Kirron Kher, Sri Devi, Rekha and for dresses he would love to see Sonam Kapoor wear his creations.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Sonam recently wore my Anarkali creation in ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ show for promotion of her film. I want Sonam to wear my creations in her films especially Anarkali and short lehenga,” Gaurang said.
Gaurang will unveil his ‘Chandbali’ collection of classical Indian weaves fashion innovation at Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort, tomorrow. It will be a unique collection of hand-woven Banarasi sarees and dresses.
“The collection reflects the poetry of Mughal culture and heritage romancing with the rich textiles and jewellery of the dynasty. It is set in the era of Akbar and brought down for today’s modern bride,” he said.
His creation will be a blend of Indian heritage weave with modern twist to appeal to woman of all age groups.
It will be set in hues like red, pink, yellow, orange and green as they are the traditions of the royalty. The Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014 is being held here from March 12-16.