While most of the Bollywood celebrities are silent over Bollywood actress Preity Zinta’s allegation of molestation against her former beau and business partner Ness Wadia, director Rajkumar Santoshi has extended full support to the actress over the issue.
Santoshi, who co-scripted Preity starrer ‘Dil Hai Tumhara’, said: “I don’t know what the truth is, but I know Preity very well. She is very hard working and sincere. She is very courageous, and outspoken.”
At the trailer launch of ‘Chaarfutiya Chhokare’, Santoshi said: “If the allegation has been made by Preity against Ness Wadia, then I will definitely appreciate her decision and stand by her in her decision.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Just as it is wrong to commit a crime, it is equally wrong not to speak up. I appreciate her decision to file a complaint against that concerned person and I am with her,” he added.
Preity lodged a written complaint against Wadia with the Marine Drive police station Friday, last week. She accused Wadia of grabbing her hand and abusing her during a cricket match in Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai May 30.