For all the entertainment that he provides to millions of people in India and abroad, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan rarely has any space for entertainment or happiness in his personal life. The superstar is a worried man today courtesy his legal cases. Opening up like never before, Salman Khan revealed the turmoil that is churning underneath him while he awaits the court verdict in his legal cases.
When asked what worries him today, Salman Khan said: “I am worried about what is going to happen to my verdict now. I am thinking five-five years. If you calculate it, it comes to 15 years. That’s big worry on my head and my parents head big one.”
Commenting further on his legal troubles and why it’s a cause of concern, Salman Khan said, “The case is not in the Magistrate’s court. It is in the High Court but let’s see what happens now. In the middle of all this to be doing comedy, ‘Bigg Boss’ with a sword hanging on your head and your parents reacting to it and to see what they are going through is really bad. The beauty of my job is no matter how well I do it there is always this talk that I am insensitive. People say he is dancing with Jacqueline Fernandez, romancing with Sonam Kapoor, going to Poland while he has hunting and accident case on him and yet he is enjoying. His film has earned Rs 600 crores. They don’t even know how much of it comes to me. All these things go totally against me and all my good work when it comes to people responsible for signing that verdict.”
- Salman Khan: Race 3 needed a little change so we added a bit of Hum Aapke Hai Koun in it
- I was worried: Salman Khan on Blackbuck poaching case verdict
- Shatrughan Sinha: Salim Khan is very optimistic about Salman Khan’s release soon
- Salman Khan gets 5-year-jail, defence says decision surprising; Bishnoi community hails verdict, Bollywood sad
- As Salman Khan goes to jail for 5 years, fans will miss these 10 things about the Race 3 star
- Rani Mukerji on blackbuck poaching case: My love will always be with Salman Khan
On work front, Salman is looking forward to the release of his next “Prem Ratan Dhaan Payo”.
Salman is presently undergoing trial in the 2002 hit-and-run case in Mumbai. Two more cases are pending against him in Jodhpur, one is under the Arms Act (for illegal arms possession), the other is under the Wildlife Protection Act (blackbucks poaching case). (With PTI inputs)