Sid Mallya, son of business mogul Vijay Mallya, who once dated Deepika Padukone, says he is very proud of the actress.
“I am very proud of her and I am very happy for her. May her success continue as it’s great to see her doing well,” Sid told IANS.
Deepika has been delivering back to back successful films, including “Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela”, “Tamasha”, “Bajirao Mastani” among others.
Ask Sid if he is still in touch with Deepika, and he says: “Yes, we see each other here and there and that’s it.”
- Deepika Padukone on Padmaavat: I will always cherish Ranveer and Shahid’s contribution
- Padmaavat director Sanjay Leela Bhansali on Deepika Padukone: I’m not done with her yet
- Jauhar speech was done in one take: Padmaavat actor Deepika Padukone
- Asha Parekh on Padmaavat: I wonder what the Karni Sena is shouting and raging about
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor overwhelmed with Padmaavat’s release
- Happy Birthday Deepika Padukone: This is how Padmavati actor manages to distinguish herself from the Bollywood rat-race
Sid and Deepika who were in a relationship soon parted ways. However Sid, who is all set to make his acting debut in independent filmmaker Qaushiq Mukherjee’s film “Brahman Naman”, reveals he is in a relationship at the momet.
“I am dating someone, but I am not going to give names because if I start giving names it won’t be fair on the girl’s part,” he said.
“Brahman Naman” will be premiering and competing in the World Cinema Dramatic Competition at the Sundance Film Festival in 2016.