Amitabh Bachchan’s ‘Bhoothnath Returns’, which was released on April 11, has earned Rs 25.44 crore in five days, its makers claimed at its “success party”.
“When we were promoting this film, I had said that this film should work for Ravi Chopra (producer), if not for the director and all of us. I am thankful to God that our prayers were heard. Ravi Chopra is at home. I am hopeful that after hearing good news about the film, his health will improve,” Amitabh Bachchan said at the success party of the film.
The film has been produced by T-Series and BR Films. Producer Ravi Chopra’s wife Renu and his sons Kapil and Abhay were also present at the event.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Ravi Chopra underwent treatment for a lung ailment sometime ago and the family is reportedly facing a financial crunch.
The horror-comedy film ‘Bhootnath Returns’ has been directed by Nitesh Tiwari and is a sequel to the film ‘Bhoothnath’, released in 2008.