Amitabh Bachchan’s ‘Bhoothnath Returns’, which was released on April 11, has earned Rs 25.44 crore in five days, its makers claimed at its “success party”.
“When we were promoting this film, I had said that this film should work for Ravi Chopra (producer), if not for the director and all of us. I am thankful to God that our prayers were heard. Ravi Chopra is at home. I am hopeful that after hearing good news about the film, his health will improve,” Amitabh Bachchan said at the success party of the film.
The film has been produced by T-Series and BR Films. Producer Ravi Chopra’s wife Renu and his sons Kapil and Abhay were also present at the event.
Ravi Chopra underwent treatment for a lung ailment sometime ago and the family is reportedly facing a financial crunch.
The horror-comedy film ‘Bhootnath Returns’ has been directed by Nitesh Tiwari and is a sequel to the film ‘Bhoothnath’, released in 2008.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016