Bollywood actress Soha Ali Khan, known for her uber cool street style, says she is both in love and terrified of fashion.
“I am in love with fashion. I am a big fan of trends and style but at the same time, I am terrified of it. Fashion can be a very tricky thing to deal with at times. So have to be very careful,” Soha said on the sidelines of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week.
Dressed in an orange knee length dress, the 35-year-old actress looked chic as she honoured a young designer Gaurav Goyel, who won the Debut award organised by Wills Lifestyle.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Soha praised the new breed of designer and said she is very hopeful about the future of fashion in India. “When I see such young designers’ works, I feel very proud and hopeful. I can safely say that the future of fashion is in safe hands,” she said.
Soha was last seen on the big screen opposite Arshad Warsi in ‘Mr Joe B Carvalho’.