“M S Dhoni: The Untold Story” is an upcoming biopic directed by Neeraj Pandey. “He (Dhoni) is a friend and I am glad a film is being made on Mahi’s life. I am happy about it. I respect the vision of the director,” John told PTI.
- Enjoy the game: MS Dhoni's advice to his onscreen captain
- If he ( MS Dhoni) decides to be an actor then we need to think of Plan B : Sushant Singh Rajput
- John Abraham not doing cameo in M.S. Dhoni - The Untold Story
- Sushant Singh Rajput is the perfect actor to play MS Dhoni: John Abraham
- Looking forward to M S Dhoni biopic: Irfan Pathan
- John Abraham, Ram Charan, Alia Bhatt to star in M.S. Dhoni :The Untold Story
The 29-year-old “Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!” actor will essay the role of one of India’s most successful captain, while Kiara Advani will feature as his wife Sakshi Singh Dhoni. “I respect the director and the actor for doing this film. I am sure Sushant will be fantastic and will do good work,” the “Madras Cafe” star said.
John, 42, is currently working on “Force 2” and is busy shooting in Budapest (Hungary) along with Sonakshi Sinha, who plays a RAW agent. “It’s second day of the shoot. Sonakshi (Sinha) is a lovely girl… She is hard working and dedicated.” While “Force” was helmed by Nishikant Kamat of “Drishyam” fame, Abhinay Deo will direct the sequel that is expected to hit the screens in May next year.
Meanwhile, John is happy with the response his last release “Welcome Back” has got at the box office. The movie was a sequel to the 2007 comedy “Welcome” directed by Anees Bazmee.