Actress Deepika Padukone who has been romantically linked with her ‘Ram-Leela’ co-star Ranveer Singh, says that she is very much single.
Apparently, Deepika, who turned 28 on January 5 spent her birthday with Ranveer and the alleged couple was spotted together in New York.
In an interview recently, she had denied rumours of a relation with Ranveer but evaded the question on the issue this time saying that all these talks are not true.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
So does that mean you are single, to which she said, “Yes …yes…you are happy (now).” She was talking to reporters at a magazine cover launch event here last night.
Earlier too, the actress sidestepped queries on Ranveer on Karan Johar’s chat show ‘Koffee with Karan’ when she was prodded about her supposed boyfriend and instead asked, “Am I dating him ?”
Sometime back, the pictures of Ranbir Kapoor and his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif were published by the magazine. And now even her photos with Ranveer are going viral but Deepika is not worried about the pics getting published.
“It doesn’t matter as it is part of what I do. When the issue releases I will buy the copy to read it,” she quipped.