Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra put end to rumours of her dating anyone during her appearance at the finale of celebrity talk show ‘Koffee With Karan’ on Sunday (April 6). The ‘Ishaqzaade’ actress further said that she is ready to fall in love and get into a relationship.
Parineeti Chopra made her Bollywood debut in 2011 with YRF’s ‘Ladies vs Ricky Bahl’ and later her breakthrough came with ‘Ishaqzaade’ in 2013, for which she won a National Award.
Parineeti Chopra said, “I really want to be in love. I genuinely want to be in a relationship.”
The actress has been linked with ‘Ladies vs Ricky Bahl’ and ‘Shuddh Desi Romance’ director Maneesh Sharma .
Parineeti said she respects Maneesh. Parineeti said, “For me it is – for the lack of better word – cheap, when people say that you have got the film because you are in a relationship with Maneesh. For me Maneesh is like Adi (Aditya Chopra). I respect them both too much. They have given me my whole life. Maneesh and me is just wrong and my respect for him is something else.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
When Karan Johar pushed Parineeti Chopra further saying you can love someone you respect, the actress was quick to say, “Yeas but my feeling for Maneesh is totally different and I can’t explain it. There is no romance there because I have never thought of him like that.”
Parineeti Chopra will be next seen with Aditya Roy Kapur in ‘Daawat-e-Ishq’.