Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu is all praises for her beau and actor Harman Baweja, who is all set for the release of ‘Dishkiyaoon’.
The actress said that Harman’s acting was better than his looks in the film. She tweeted, “So proud of Harman!Looked first rate and acted even better!Intelligent film!Watch @DishkiyaoonFilm this Friday!”
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
Bipasha Basu saw the film with Harman Baweja, Shilpa Shetty and her husband Raj Kundra, Shamita Shetty and Shilpa’s parents in Mumbai on Wednesday (March 25) at a special screening.
Directed by debutant Sanamjit Singh Talwar, the film also features newcomer Ayesha Khanna.