Bollywood actor Abhay Deol, who is known for his off-beat choice of movies, says he would not mind taking his chances with mass-entertainers or formula films.
“As an audience I enjoy it. I may not be able to act in it (massy films) but can definitely produce it,” Abhay told PTI. “For me doing a formula, big budget Bollywood film will also be experimental cinema… it would be different. So I am open to it. But it better have someone who is established, have better clout and back that project and go gaga over it,” he added in the same breath.
Abhay feels Bollywood is about big money, big names and big glamour.
“If someone offers me (mass films) why will I say no, I haven’t got anything yet. But will they offer me something
like this… I don’t know, they might think I may say no considering I haven’t done something like this before. Some
guys are big, they can take chances,” he felt.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The 37-year-old actor, who is now busy with his film ‘One By Two’, has advanced its release to January 31 to accomodate big brother Sunny Deol’s ‘Dhishkiyaon’.
“I think from my heart than mind. I think here it did matter… I am not clashing with ‘Jai Ho’. I am coming after
that. It was like if I have to do it then I don’t want to clash with Salman, it will be like shooting myself in my foot.
I was happy coming on February 7 as well, but my brother’s film was coming, which I believe is now delayed,” Abhay said.