Actress Deepika Padukone says she is not materialistic and it is the small things in life that make her happy.
“On a personal level gold is not that important an asset… my needs are not material. I rather love to spend time with family, this is an important investment for me…I value that more. I am not materialistic in life,” Deepika told reporters here at a promotional event of her film ‘Piku’ which will hit the screens tomorrow.
- Malaika Arora or Deepika Padukone: Who wore the Raw Mango red-and-gold weave better?
- Deepika Padukone draped in a Raw Mango silk sari is 'traditional perfection'
- Deepika Padukone feels Padmavati is the most challenging role till now, see tweets
- Prakash Padukone's heartfelt letter to daughter Deepika Padukone now in school textbook
- Deepika Padukone wishes daddy Prakash Padukone on his birthday with this adorable photo
- People want to adopt me: Deepika Padukone on 'Piku' success
“But I was happy when I bought a house,” the 29-year-old actress said while introducing an exquisite range of gold jewellery named ‘Piku Collection From Senco Gold & Diamonds’.
“I feel a girl’s best ornaments are her inner strength, personality and beauty. I like to keep minimal jewellery… I don’t like to wear too much of everything. I am more into earrings,” said Deepika, who loves both diamond and gold jewellery.
‘Piku’ directed by Shhojit Sircar stars Deepika along with megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Irrfan Khan and Moushmi Chatterjee.