Actress Kareena Kapoor has denied reports that she has signed a Pakistani movie.
There were speculation for months that the 35-year-old “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” star is set to star in acclaimed Pakistani director Shoaib Mansoor’s next film.
When asked about the same, Kareena said, “That’s not true. I am not doing any Pakistani film.”
The actress will be next seen in R Balki’s “Ki & Ka” opposite Arjun Kapoor. The film is set to hit theatres on April 1.
Kareena, who was speaking at the red carpet of second Times of India Film Awards, said she was glad to be part of a film where a woman is shown more ambitious than her husband.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks pristine in Anamika Khanna’s design at LFW finale
- Kareena Kapoor Khan on Veere Di Wedding: Two female producers onboard makes it more exciting
- Kareena Kapoor Khan: I want Taimur to grow up as normally as possible
- Madhuri Dixit’s sweet message for Kareena Kapoor Khan will make your day
- I will keep mixing up my roles: Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Kareena Kapoor Khan plays simple Samaritan in ‘Udta Punjab’
“The women are leading the world today in every sphere. ‘Ki & Ka’ shows that and I am hopeful people will love the movie.”