Nargis Fakhri and Uday Chopra’s flirtatious exchange on Twitter may suggest otherwise but the ‘Madras Cafe’ star says she is currently single.
The 34-year-old Bollywood beauty said Uday is a “funny guy who loves to poke fun at others.”
“I don’t think about it. I have always been linked up with everybody. Only, I know the truth and the truth is I am currently single. I laughed at Uday when I read in the newspaper about his latest tweets. He is a funny person with a good sense of humour and he knows he can tease me and it doesn’t bother me,” Nargis told PTI.
Recently, Uday, 41, posted a picture on Twitter, posing with a mug that had a picture of Nargis on it and wrote “Who is this Nargis Fakhri that everyone keeps linking me with… I’ve never heard of her.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The ‘Rockstar’ actress was in the Capital today to launch a new Vero Moda store here. Looking chic in a short pencil skirt and top, Nargis said that she is a moody dresser and does not think twice when it comes to donning a bikini.
“I have a variety of styles. I don’t stick to one particular style. For me fashion means dare. I don’t mind wearing a bikini. I am okay with it. I was a model before and all these are part of our job. You learn to be comfortable with your body. It’s fine and not a big deal,” she said.
Asked about who is the most stylish actress in the industry, Nargis, who has been in Bollywood for last three years, said, “I really like Deepika (Padukone) and Sonam’s (Kapoor) style. Deepika looks superb whereas Sonam is a bold dresser. She is not afraid to wear what she wants to wear. It could be over the top but she doesn’t care. That’s what fashion is all about. It’s an expression of individuality.”
Nargis would be seen next in a Hollywood project ‘Spy’, which will hit theatres in May 2015. The action comedy stars Melissa McCarthy, Jason Statham, Rose Byrne, Jude Law and Miranda Hart.
“It got finished just two days ago and it was loads of fun. A completely new experience for me and I feel great to be a part of it as the film has an ensemble starcast.”
The New York-born actress is also geared up for her debut Tamil project ‘Saahasam’. She is making a guest appearance in the film.
“I will start shooting for it. I am excited about it. I want to try out everything before I die. No matter how small or big the project is,” she said.