Nargis Fakhri and Uday Chopra’s flirtatious exchange on Twitter may suggest otherwise but the ‘Madras Cafe’ star says she is currently single.
The 34-year-old Bollywood beauty said Uday is a “funny guy who loves to poke fun at others.”
“I don’t think about it. I have always been linked up with everybody. Only, I know the truth and the truth is I am currently single. I laughed at Uday when I read in the newspaper about his latest tweets. He is a funny person with a good sense of humour and he knows he can tease me and it doesn’t bother me,” Nargis told PTI.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Recently, Uday, 41, posted a picture on Twitter, posing with a mug that had a picture of Nargis on it and wrote “Who is this Nargis Fakhri that everyone keeps linking me with… I’ve never heard of her.”
The ‘Rockstar’ actress was in the Capital today to launch a new Vero Moda store here. Looking chic in a short pencil skirt and top, Nargis said that she is a moody dresser and does not think twice when it comes to donning a bikini.
“I have a variety of styles. I don’t stick to one particular style. For me fashion means dare. I don’t mind wearing a bikini. I am okay with it. I was a model before and all these are part of our job. You learn to be comfortable with your body. It’s fine and not a big deal,” she said.
Asked about who is the most stylish actress in the industry, Nargis, who has been in Bollywood for last three years, said, “I really like Deepika (Padukone) and Sonam’s (Kapoor) style. Deepika looks superb whereas Sonam is a bold dresser. She is not afraid to wear what she wants to wear. It could be over the top but she doesn’t care. That’s what fashion is all about. It’s an expression of individuality.”
Nargis would be seen next in a Hollywood project ‘Spy’, which will hit theatres in May 2015. The action comedy stars Melissa McCarthy, Jason Statham, Rose Byrne, Jude Law and Miranda Hart.
“It got finished just two days ago and it was loads of fun. A completely new experience for me and I feel great to be a part of it as the film has an ensemble starcast.”
The New York-born actress is also geared up for her debut Tamil project ‘Saahasam’. She is making a guest appearance in the film.
“I will start shooting for it. I am excited about it. I want to try out everything before I die. No matter how small or big the project is,” she said.