The actress said she feels nervous about working with SRK because the superstar has so much experience while she is new.
“But nervousness is good as it keeps me on my toes. With Shahid Kapoor also I felt nervous initially because I thought it was a nice opportunity,” Alia told reporters here when asked whether she felt intimidated about working with SRK.
- IFFI 2017 opening ceremony highlights: Shah Rukh Khan and Sridevi kick off the cinema carnival
- Ittefaq actor Sidharth Malhotra: We had a gala time celebrating Shah Rukh Khan's birthday in Alibaug
- PHOTOS: Shah Rukh Khan spends birthday eve with Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra, Farah Khan, Karan Johar and Deepika Padukone
- Alia Bhatt on short-lived careers of female actors: Hopefully I will be acting till I turn 90
- Shah Rukh Khan shoots with his favourite heroines for Aanand L Rai's next and the photos are making us nostalgic
- Shah Rukh is best co-star I have ever worked with: Alia Bhatt
Alia will be seen next in Karan Johar’s home production film which will have Shah Rukh. It is not yet clear if the King Khan and Alia will have a romantic angle in the Gauri Shinde-directed movie.
The “Student of the Year” actress launched “Neend Na Mujhko Aaye” from “Shaandaar” with Shahid at midnight in a coffee shop.
A rendition of Asha Bhosle’s classic by the same name, “Neend Na Mujhko Aaye” is pictured on Alia and Shahid who play insomniacs in their upcoming film.
Going by the title of the song, when asked Alia what are the reasons of sleepless nights for her, she said, “Whenever heartbreak happens or love happens, you don’t feel sleepy at that time.”
Directed by Vikas Bahl, “Shaandaar” is set to hit the screens on October 22.