The actress said she feels nervous about working with SRK because the superstar has so much experience while she is new.
“But nervousness is good as it keeps me on my toes. With Shahid Kapoor also I felt nervous initially because I thought it was a nice opportunity,” Alia told reporters here when asked whether she felt intimidated about working with SRK.
- Shah Rukh Khan is on a ‘little holiday’ with son AbRam
- After recreating Darr’s Kkk..kiran moment, Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif indulge in ‘ice-cream’ romance
- Dabboo Ratnani 2018 calendar: Look out for ‘smoky’ Shah Rukh Khan and ‘sandy’ Alia Bhatt
- Went on a solo trip to mourn the loss of Shaandaar, shares Alia Bhatt
- Shah Rukh is best co-star I have ever worked with: Alia Bhatt
- Alia Bhatt keen to learn from Shah Rukh Khan
Alia will be seen next in Karan Johar’s home production film which will have Shah Rukh. It is not yet clear if the King Khan and Alia will have a romantic angle in the Gauri Shinde-directed movie.
The “Student of the Year” actress launched “Neend Na Mujhko Aaye” from “Shaandaar” with Shahid at midnight in a coffee shop.
A rendition of Asha Bhosle’s classic by the same name, “Neend Na Mujhko Aaye” is pictured on Alia and Shahid who play insomniacs in their upcoming film.
Going by the title of the song, when asked Alia what are the reasons of sleepless nights for her, she said, “Whenever heartbreak happens or love happens, you don’t feel sleepy at that time.”
Directed by Vikas Bahl, “Shaandaar” is set to hit the screens on October 22.