Actress Juhi Chawla feels elated to have garnered compliments for efficiently portraying her career’s first major negative role in ‘Gulaab Gang’.
The 46-year-old bubbly actress, who was last seen in a slightly grey-shaded role in ‘Arjun Pandit’, took to Twitter to express her excitement after reading the reviews of the women-centric film in which she plays a power-hungry politician opposite protagonist Madhuri Dixit.
“For the first time, I’m actually glad you could hate me,” Juhi wrote along with links to the reviews.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I am loving the hate,” she wrote in another post.
Produced by Anubhav Sinha, the Soumik Sen directed film received a good response after its release yesterday.
“Thank you very very much…Am amazed and grateful for the overwhelming response to the movie ‘Gulaab Gang’. Thank you all,” Juhi wrote.