Actress Sonam Kapoor says she gave the nod to Salman Khan starrer ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ instantly and is quite excited about the movie.
Salman will be seen in a double role in Sooraj Barjatya’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’. Sonam will be paired opposite the actor for the second time after ‘Saawariya’.
“I am not nervous, I am very much excited about it. I am looking forward to work with Salman. I have got an amazing role in the film. It was like the easiest decision that I took in my career. I wanted to work with Sooraj Barjatya, I have seen all his films several times,” Sonam told PTI.
“I wanted the green outfit that Madhuri Dixit wore in ‘Didi Tera Dewar Deewana’ from ‘Hum Aapke Hai Kaun’. It is a beautiful romantic film,” she said.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Post ‘Saawariya’, Salman and Sonam were in touch but the superstar has not seen her films.
“I will make sure he watches it (my films). I know he doesn’t have the time as he has got more work to do than anybody else in the industry,” Sonam said.
The shooting for the film will start in June and it isset for Diwali 2015 release.
Besides, Sonam will be seen in Salman’s brother Arbaaz Khan’s home production film ‘Doli Ki Dolly’. Apparently, Sonam plays a runaway bride in the movie.
“It is like ‘Runaway Bride’ but not exactly. I am super excited and also super nervous about it because it is a difficult role, it is a complicated, complex character. It is a commercial film. I hope I can do justice to my role,” she said.
Sonam has already finished working on her next film – ‘Khubsoorat’ remake — and the makers plan to show a rough cut to veteran actress Rekha, who was part of the original 1980 hit film.
“As of now we have not shown her the rough cut of the film. But we will show it to her very soon. We showed her ‘Aisha’, we had kept a special screening for her,” Sonam said.
Sonam clarified that there is no special appearance of Rekha in the film. “We are paying an ode to the Hrishikesh Mukherjee film,” she added.
The remake is directed by Shashanka Ghosh and produced by Sonam’s father Anil Kapoor and sister Rhea.