Director Rohit Shetty, known to have good camaraderie with actors Ajay Devgn and Shah Rukh Khan, says he is happy working with them in his career.
Rohit Shetty started as an assistant director with ‘Phool Aur Kaante’ that marked actor Ajay Devgn‘s debut in film industry. He also directed his debut feature film ‘Zameen’ which had the actor in the lead and his next releases ‘Golmaal’ series, ‘All the Best’, ‘Singham’ and ‘Bol Bachchan’ also featured Ajay.
Rohit then teamed up with superstar Shah Rukh Khan for ‘Chennai Express’. He is presently working again with Ajay on ‘Singham Returns’ and post that will team up with Shah Rukh Khan.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“I don’t have a wish list of actors. I am happy working with Ajay and Shah Rukh only. But it all depends on the subject and if I feel there is a particular actor who will suit a film, then definitely I will work with that actor,” Rohit Shetty told PTI.
“I pre-plan my films, like the next film that I will be doing with Shah Rukh we have already written it. When I was working on ‘Chennai Express’, ‘Singham Returns‘ was already written. I have the same team and we keep working,” he said.
Rohit clarified that his next film with Shah Rukh is not a sequel to their blockbuster ‘Chennai Express’.
“My next film with Shah Rukh is not called ‘Punjab Express’. It is not a sequel to ‘Chennai Express’. It is a
completely different story. We will start next year,” Rohit said, without divulging any further details.
There are reports that actress Katrina might be paired opposite Shah Rukh in the film. To this, Rohit says, “That is a news to me as well… even I have heard about this.”
Rohit will also collaborate with filmmaker Karan Johar. “We are working on that also. And Salman Khan is not there in it. We are still writing it and all I can say is it is a big film,” he said.
On the small screen, Rohit recently had a successful stint as a host for adventure reality show ‘Khatron Ke
Khiladi’ and he might be part of the next season as well. “I loved being part of the show. It was a great
experience and I am happy it did well. They (channel) want me to do it (the next season), I am keeping quiet. I might to do it,” Rohit said.