Director Rohit Shetty, known to have good camaraderie with actors Ajay Devgn and Shah Rukh Khan, says he is happy working with them in his career.
Rohit Shetty started as an assistant director with ‘Phool Aur Kaante’ that marked actor Ajay Devgn‘s debut in film industry. He also directed his debut feature film ‘Zameen’ which had the actor in the lead and his next releases ‘Golmaal’ series, ‘All the Best’, ‘Singham’ and ‘Bol Bachchan’ also featured Ajay.
Rohit then teamed up with superstar Shah Rukh Khan for ‘Chennai Express’. He is presently working again with Ajay on ‘Singham Returns’ and post that will team up with Shah Rukh Khan.
“I don’t have a wish list of actors. I am happy working with Ajay and Shah Rukh only. But it all depends on the subject and if I feel there is a particular actor who will suit a film, then definitely I will work with that actor,” Rohit Shetty told PTI.
“I pre-plan my films, like the next film that I will be doing with Shah Rukh we have already written it. When I was working on ‘Chennai Express’, ‘Singham Returns‘ was already written. I have the same team and we keep working,” he said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Rohit clarified that his next film with Shah Rukh is not a sequel to their blockbuster ‘Chennai Express’.
“My next film with Shah Rukh is not called ‘Punjab Express’. It is not a sequel to ‘Chennai Express’. It is a
completely different story. We will start next year,” Rohit said, without divulging any further details.
There are reports that actress Katrina might be paired opposite Shah Rukh in the film. To this, Rohit says, “That is a news to me as well… even I have heard about this.”
On the small screen, Rohit recently had a successful stint as a host for adventure reality show ‘Khatron Ke
Khiladi’ and he might be part of the next season as well. “I loved being part of the show. It was a great
experience and I am happy it did well. They (channel) want me to do it (the next season), I am keeping quiet. I might to do it,” Rohit said.