The “2 States” star, who is a self-confessed Kareena fan, will share the screen space with the actress for the first time in R Balki’s next venture.
“I am very excited to work with Kareena. She is a great actress. Media always says she is my senior but there is nothing like that. I have known her since long and she is a great co-actor to work with,” Arjun, who was last seen in “Tevar”, said.
The film is expected to be a rom-com where Kareena and Arjun will play a married couple.
Arjun, 29, was in the capital to launch the new Philips Bodygrooming range for men and he believes it is very important for men to be groomed.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks pristine in Anamika Khanna’s design at LFW finale
- Kareena Kapoor Khan on Veere Di Wedding: Two female producers onboard makes it more exciting
- Arjun Kapoor on his journey in Bollywood: Highs were amazing, lows a teacher
- Madhuri Dixit’s sweet message for Kareena Kapoor Khan will make your day
- Kareena Kapoor wants husband Saif Ali Khan to watch Ki and Ka
- Arjun Kapoor praises Kareena Kapoor, says she doesn’t take stardom seriously
“Women like well groomed and hygienic men. However, we being men are not concerned about grooming ourselves. The product I am here to launch today is a one stop shop solution for every male out here. I am using it myself.” the actor said.
Arjun also revealed that before joining Bollywood he committed some really funny but serious grooming blunder.
Talking about one such incident the “Ishaqzaade” actor said, “When I was preparing for my acting career, I went to Katrina (Kaif) who is a very good friend and asked her to do something with my eyebrows. Katrina plucked and shaped them like a girl would do. Though it was not her fault but after that I could not move out for few days.”