Salman Khan revealed that he will be a part of one of Karan Johar’s films at a recent press conference for ‘Kick’. When asked which film would that be, he said, “Shhuddhi”. The actor, who is currently gearing up his next action thriller ‘Kick’, has replaced Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan in the role.
Meanwhile film’s producer Karan Johar also confirmed the report saying that Salman will be a part of the project which will release on Deiwali 2016.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) July 16, 2014
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Last year, Hrithik Roshan had walked out of the project citing date issues. The film was already delayed as Hrithik was recuperating from a brain surgery. Post that the actor had given bulk dates for the filming of ‘Bang Bang’. Soon after Hrithik Roshan’s departure, the film’s lead actress Kareena Kapoor Khan had also walked out of the film.
Earlier this year, Salman Khan had revealed that he was after Karan Johar to cast him in any of his project. The actor was then speaking at dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ (which Karan Johar judges), during the promotions of ‘Jai Ho’.
Salman and Karan Johar have off late become very good friends and it was cemented more firmly with the appearance of the Dabangg star on ‘Koffee With Karan’. Salman was seen in the first episode of KWK, which is usually reserved for KJo’s closest friend and Salman rival Shah Rukh Khan.