Salman Khan revealed that he will be a part of one of Karan Johar’s films at a recent press conference for ‘Kick’. When asked which film would that be, he said, “Shhuddhi”. The actor, who is currently gearing up his next action thriller ‘Kick’, has replaced Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan in the role.
Meanwhile film’s producer Karan Johar also confirmed the report saying that Salman will be a part of the project which will release on Deiwali 2016.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) July 16, 2014
Last year, Hrithik Roshan had walked out of the project citing date issues. The film was already delayed as Hrithik was recuperating from a brain surgery. Post that the actor had given bulk dates for the filming of ‘Bang Bang’. Soon after Hrithik Roshan’s departure, the film’s lead actress Kareena Kapoor Khan had also walked out of the film.
Earlier this year, Salman Khan had revealed that he was after Karan Johar to cast him in any of his project. The actor was then speaking at dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ (which Karan Johar judges), during the promotions of ‘Jai Ho’.
Salman and Karan Johar have off late become very good friends and it was cemented more firmly with the appearance of the Dabangg star on ‘Koffee With Karan’. Salman was seen in the first episode of KWK, which is usually reserved for KJo’s closest friend and Salman rival Shah Rukh Khan.