She is the reigning queen of Bollywood and everybody wants a piece of her but actress Kangana Ranaut says she is very careful about who she associates herself with.
The ‘Queen’ actress walked the ramp for designer Manav Gangwani on Sunday (August 3), and looked resplendent in a deep wine sequined gown. (See Pics: Kagana on ramp for Manav)
“I am not comfortable walking the ramp for just any designer. I am particular about who I associate with. While choosing a fashion show I take into consideration the designer and the collection. Then only I said yes to do a show,” Kangana Ranaut said.
After winning the National Award for her performance in ‘Queen’ this year and delivering a blockbuster hit ‘Tanu Weds Many Returns’, Kangana Ranaut has become the toast of the B-Town.
- Manikarnika star Kangana Ranaut: My love story was published in every newspaper
- Manikarnika actor Jisshu Sengupta on co-star Kangana Ranaut: She is like a true goddess on sets
- Karan Johar-Kangana Ranaut come together for India's Next Superstar. Will it end their cold war?
- Kangana Ranaut on her controversial year: My commercial viability has been affected
- Padmavati row: Kangana Ranaut has refused to be a part of what she calls a feminist movement 'Deepika bachao'
- Kangana Ranaut: Being an outsider in the film industry, it becomes difficult to remain headstrong
When asked if she has been getting lots of offers to walk the fashion ramp, the actress said: “No, that’s not the case. Had things been like that then I would not be shooting films.”
Talking about her style sense, Kangana Ranaut said she loves to wear elaborate outfits like the one she wore during Manav Gangwani’s show if she wants to stand out in the crowd.
“This kind of look is perfect for red carpet. And I will wear it to an occasion in which I want to stand out. In the coming months you will be seen wearing a lot of Manav’s designs on red carpets and events,” she said.
Kangana Ranaut will be next seen on the big screen in Nikhil Advani’ s ” Katti Batti”. The film also stars Imran Khan.