In the competitive world of Bollywood, being at the top comes with its own share of dangers. Ask Kangana Ranaut. The actress, who is now the undisputed ‘Queen’ of Bollywood, has to fight it hard to keep her position intact.
In an interview with the Indian Express, Kangana Ranauat said: “Right now the place where I am in, I am being targeted big time. People are targeting my projects and my position. So, I would want to be in a place where I won’t be a soft target. After these two-three films that I have, I think I can take it easy.”
When asked to disclose the names of those targeting her, Kangana, without naming anyone said: “There have been interviews with people saying they are jealous of Kangana. There are so many people who are jealous of my success.”
- Mental Hai Kya actor Rajkummar Rao: Can’t put ego into acting
- My comment on nepotism worked as a catalyst, says Kangana Ranaut
- This photo of Kangana Ranaut with nephew Prithvi is melting hearts with its cuteness
- Mental Hai Kya is a quirky, different comedy: Rajkummar Rao
- Kangana Ranaut on her bond with Karan Johar: I don’t have the goal of changing him
- Karan Johar-Kangana Ranaut come together for India’s Next Superstar. Will it end their cold war?
Thankfully all these negativity has only made Kangana’s resolve to succeed stronger. “It’s ok. It doesn’t matter. I need to cement my position as who I am. I want to be a secure woman having a secure career. I have been struggling for 10 years. There is no opportunity for an alternate career. I want to secure my future and build my career,” averred Kangana.
Spoken like a Queen, we have to say.