Kunal Deshmukh, who is back with his favourite actor Emraan Hashmi in ‘Raja Natwarlal’, says he decided to make a film about a rising crook as he finds the world of con fascinating.
“I am attracted to the world of conmen. I like those characters and subject. But, I did not want to make a film similar to Hollywood movies in this genre. My film is a ‘desi’ version of con and you can call India’s great con artiste Natwarlal my inspiration for this story,” Kunal told PTI.
Kunal shares a great friendship and a working relationship with Hashmi, who has starred in all of his films be it ‘Jannat’, ‘Tum Mile’ or ‘Jannat 2’. “We share a great friendship and have a great comfort level. I also write the stories that suit him the best. I am working outside of Bhatt camp for the first time so I wanted to work with someone who I could completely trust. He brings something new to the table every time.”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
On his decision to work outside Bhatt camp, Kunal said, “I will be always grateful to Bhatts and I will definitely work with them in future but after three films, I wanted to try something on my own. I needed to experiment with the kind of films I was doing.”
Also starring Paresh Rawal, Kay Kay Menon and Pakistani actress Humaima Malick, the UTV motion pictures film releases on August 29.